The Margaret Fuller Bicentennial (MFB) is an opportunity to celebrate and learn about an extraordinary woman and continue her global vision of equality and human rights.
The Margaret Fuller Bicentennial Committee is a grassroots group of scholars, representatives of historical sites, commissions, organizations, and Unitarian Universalist ministers and lay people.
We invite your organization to join us as a Community Partner.
Community Partners are encouraged to use the MFB logo and will be recognized on the MFB website and other in publicity about the Bicentennial.
As a Community Partner of the Margaret Fuller Bicentennial (MFB), you agree to do any or all of the following:
1) Provide inkind support and/or services to the MFB
2) Publicize the MFB at your location, through a link on your website to www.margaretfuller.org and announcements in newsletters and other forms of communication
3) Sponsor or host a program during the Bicentennial year (2010)
4) Promote MFB programs at your events
5) Participate in other programs during the Bicentennial year
6) Contribute transcripts, recordings, pictures, and other materials to the MFB for follow-up publications and website presentations
Name of Organization
Name of Representative
The above organization has agreed to be a Community Partner of the Margaret Fuller Bicentennial.
Signature of Authorized Representative
The Margaret Fuller Bicentennial Committee recognizes the above organization as a Community Partner.
Please email, mail, or fax this form to:
Margaret Fuller Bicentennial Committee,
c/o Rainbow Solutions
225 Arlington St.
Medford, MA 02155
To see the list of Community Partners, please visit www.margaretfuller.org.
Dorothy Emerson, Coordinator