1. How can I find out more about Margaret Fuller’s life and accomplishments?
2. Are the books and articles written by Margaret Fuller available online?
Yes, folllow these links:
a. Conversations with Goethe in the Last Years of His Life (translated by MF into English)
b. "The Great Lawsuit: Man vs. Men Woman vs. Women," published in the Dial magazine
c. Summer on the Lakes, in 1843
d. Woman in the Nineteenth Century and Kindred Papers Relating to the Sphere, Conditions, and Duties of Woman
3. What archival institutions have collections related to Margaret Fuller?
4. What images are available of Margaret Fuller?
5. What extant properties are associated with Margaret Fuller?
a. Margaret Fuller Neighborhood House (birthplace) Cambridge, MA
b. Brattle House, Cambridge, MA
c. Emerson House, Concord, MA
d. The Old Manse, Concord, MA
e. 13-15 West Street, Boston, MA (Elizabeth Peabody's bookstore; site of MF's Conversations)
f. Mount Auburn Cemetery (memorial) Cambridge/Watertown, MA
6. What’s being done to honor Margaret Fuller’s Bicentennial?
7. How can I get involved?
a. Register on the home page to receive e-mail updates
b. Contact Us
c. Donate and support the project
f. Order the traveling display and exhibit it at your organization
g. Become a Community Partner!
h. Enter the Sermon Writing Contest
i. Download the Worship Resources Packet
8. What groups or clubs study Margaret Fuller?
9. What plays have been written about Margaret Fuller?