Margaret Fuller Bicentennial Sermon Contest
MARGARET FULLER BICENTENNIAL SERMON CONTEST Sponsored by the Unitarian Universalist Historical Society and the Margaret Fuller Bicentennial Committee A new one-time only award will be given in 2010 for the best sermon drawing on the life and work of Margaret Fuller. The sermon may feature her life story, her work, and/or her writings, as they apply to the concerns and issues of today. A $350 award for the best sermon will be given at General Assembly 2010. The sermon will be published on the Bicentennial website, www.margaretfuller.org. The goals of this contest are:
- To promote greater awareness of the importance of Margaret Fuller, Unitarian foremother
- To encourage congregations to celebrate Margaret Fuller Sunday at some time during year. Her 200th birthday is May 23, 2010.
- To develop ongoing resources for the continuing study of Margaret Fuller
- Include cover page, separate from the text, with name, address, phone number, email, date and location of sermon delivery.
- Submit in MS Word, Rich Text Format, or Plain Text to email@example.com or mail to: Margaret Fuller Bicentennial, c/o Rainbow Solutions, 225 Arlington St, Medford, MA 02155
Last Updated (Tuesday, 23 March 2010 05:56)